Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Help me to help you, Help!!!

I've got to get away from being a crowd pleaser.

The choices of how to have fun this weekend are, for once, plentiful... yet my choosery is compromised by trying to make it the most beneficial for all considered.

Going to Halifax would be fun... and it would be helpful to the store by bringing down stock for Saturday's records sale.

Staying in Fredericton would be fun... there would be musical shenanigans (drunken perhaps) in preparation for the "Piper Perabo/Bachelor Padlock" show/Marc Bragdon send off on February 26th (see below).

Going to Halifax would limit the practice time for the show.

Staying in Fredericton would mean no CD shopping (something I haven't done in a city other than Fredericton since last Easter in Ottawa).

Going to Halifax would be spending time with Mandy.

Staying in Fredericton would be spending time sleeping a little. (maybe)

I'll have my answer tomorrow.

BACHELOR PADLOCK RULES!!!
as does Piper Perabo...

bachelor padlock.jpg

No comments: