Thursday, February 02, 2006

Caughwrf

I've got a headache right here:

...and pains and aches in places too awkward to photograph. I don't want to do anything... not even this. But it still feels good to be alive.

I'm going to see Sigur Ros in Portland on Monday night with Mandy... I just had a pretty good bowl of soup (Beef Barley) and I posted a new edition of Surgery on my radio blog. You can listen by clicking this.

But now my energy is gone. Time only for today's track. This time it's a preview. Julie Doiron has been the most prolific alumni of Eric's Trip. During their post-break-up decade (almost) she's released 6 solo albums... with a 7th on the way later this fall. This time around she's joined by the three other members of her former band... but don't call it a reunion. The album is as yet untitled, but will be released on Endearing in Canada and Jagjaguwar in the U.S. This track is an unmastered demo.



No More

No comments: