Sunday, July 16, 2006

Synaesthesia



It's been a mean week. I don't think I've worked as hard to have so much fun in quite some time... All of it blends together in a sort've fever dream... y'know, the kind you wake up from and ask:

Is that my doorbell?

Did I kill those campers?

What's another word for genital agitation?

If I didn't drink why am I so hungover? Wait is this Thursday or Friday?

Is the reading at 7 or 8?

What's this wet?

I don't remember eating all that cheese, so where did it go?

etc.


I recommend sleep in chunks of no less than 7 but no more than 8 hours. Eat only when your body gives you the thumbs up. Always try to let people know you're glad they're around (unless you actually aren't... glad I mean). Don't feel like you have to watch the special features right away. Buy a calendar and a non-electric clock. If you have two umbrellas don't leave them in the same place.

etc.

Now I move on to lesser things.

How about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would recommend amassing a large collection of umbrellas from lost and founds, and dispersing them in the city at places only you know about.

A great way to impress chicks. it starts to rain, and you pull an umbrella out of nowhere.

sincerely,
Mireille