Monday, January 22, 2007

Ahead to the future


So this is the new advanced blogger.

It wiped out my fish and chips header so I replaced it with dancing Russian GI Joes... at least I think that's what those are.

Some of you might be saying: What is he hiding by not having written any posts this new year? Or virtually none. Truth is... nothing to hide.

The Xmas season skidded on through 'til around the 14th of January. The end of the season was marked by Howard's countdown party at which we learned it was Band of Horses that most tickled his fancy.

Since then the weather has shut down most human interactions I normally have.

For instance on Monday through Friday of last week the store made one third of the amount we sold for on Saturday... and this is not to say that Saturday was an exceptionally busy day... just good n busy.

I'll have some perhaps more pertinent insights tomorrow... but for now revel in the wonder that is the NEW BLOGGER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. it's mireille again.

I just want to tell you that I had a strange dream about you last night. I dreamt that Backstreet Records was actually an elaborate front for a drug den. The way you hid it was by decorating the place with paste gemstones and sequins, all of which were crack cocaine.

strange? yes. but fun. I took some and found myself in a grocery market having a surreal fight on the phone with a pair of bitch lesbians as I was trying to put money in, but the phone just kept spitting money out.

the end. please know that I will be suspicious of any sequins you ever put up in the place. If I try to eat them, I hope you understand.