Wednesday, July 18, 2007

without much explanation.

Over the last couple of weeks I went (by bus) to Quebec, well Ste. Foy if you want to get sticky, because my folks were visiting an aunt for a week or so. It's easier to get out of the province by bus than travel within it, as it turns out. Still, there's pretty scenery in N.B. on the way up such as...
...the river by Hartland and...
...the bus station in Edmundston. Well OK, that's not really scenery... but it paints a picture, right?

On the way up, while I was in Ste. Foy, and on the way back I read:
Dave Eggers' You Shall Know Our Velocity, which I wholeheartedly recommend.

Since then I sold a box of records:
Painted a room which became my new bedroom:
and went to Odell park to play horseshoes:

Horseshoes not pictured

No comments: