Friday, December 05, 2008

Xmas moments part 1


I was wondering if you had a specific artist.

Sure.

I'm not sure of the pronounciation, but I think it's SAWN-Dray Lurch.

Yeah, Sondre Lerche. We've had his stuff in before... but nothing at the moment. I don't think he's had anything new out on a while.

Oh? I heard him on the Ghomeshi show this morning and so...

He may have something just out, or coming out. We could order it for you. It would take about a week or so.

Oh no, I have a package going out later today.

Ah.

Well there's a few more things on this list. How about... the ABBA Greatest Hits??

Uh, no... not right at the moment.

Do you carry DVDs?

Yes, we do.

Would you have the movie Dirty Dancing?

I'm getting the sense you may need Wal-Mart on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Maybe you should try something a little different. Did you know ABBA actually split up, and half the members reformed as this band called the Melvins? Well technically, it's just 'Melvins', not 'Th'- nevermind. Anyway, try this one. Colossus of Destiny. It's pretty disco, kind of feel-good, perfect zone out music -- you won't even know it's on.