Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Unravelling the Intestine

In an effort to self-solve my stomach trouble I tried a little experiment today. At breakfast I didn't have coffee or orange juice... just water with my bagel, avocado and cheese... and a banana. More water at lunch with a veggie sub... and some dodgy shepherd's pie (microwavable) for dinner. Guess what? My stomach felt a bit better. No bloating, no gas. The dull cramping still lingered, but perhaps lingering is to be expected.

I don't know whether or not to hope it's just something like Acid Reflux. It's certainly better than stomach cancer, but it would mean cutting out approximately 3/4 of my regular diet. Maybe this is just my body's way of telling me that it's time for that anyway.

I'll continue the experiment and see.

No comments: