Thursday, September 08, 2005

Last Weekend, Not Lost...

First I have to apologize how the photo layout of the blog looks on certain browsers. I'm not savvy enough to perform this design with pinpoint accuracy... all I can say is it looked fine in Explorer on a PC, which is neither the browser or the computer I normally work with.

So.

This is the last weekend, upcoming, before my evenings become work-filled. As of next Monday the 12th I'm back for another season of computer filled Hijinx at the D'Avray Lab. The upside is that updates will be constantly upcoming. The downside is that I will have nothing to write about 'coz I'll have no "outside world" time to do anything with.

Que serapi serapi.

With that I'll go out there and squeeze in a little mischief before the gettings no longer good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.