Sunday, April 09, 2006

I lost $15 at poker... but I skipped breakfast


I took a bus yesterday from King's Place to campus. Someone sitting behind me was listening to the song Toxic by Britney Spears loudly in headphones. I never thought it could happen in Canada.

I also picked up breakfast at McDonald's yesterday. I am not above reproach... but while the counter person an I were both waiting for our hashbrowns to finish deep frying he tried to strike up a conversation. This is how it went:

He: It's supposed to be this nice all weekend

Me: Yeah?

He: 8 to 13.

Me: Mmm.

He: Yeah.

[long silence]


He: My birthday's in August, though.

Me: ?

He
: I take my week off then.

[hash brown beep, thankfully]

Here are ten blog sites with only one post. Most started (and ended) in 2004... bad year for blogging apparently:

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

No comments: