Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Now it can be told...

All this week I've either had my camera or my camera cable... but never both... at the lab so I couldn't put these up for consideration:

Thursday April 6th:
Blood Meridian, Meligrove Band, The Constantines at The Cellar:




Matt Camirand aka Blood Meridian (also member of Black Mountain).
Proved that the last day of classes is not the best time for an acoustic set.

Favourite between song patter:
  • This next one is for these two drunk girls. Enjoy now, you'll be puking later

  • Thanks for sort've listening


The Constantines standing on the newly erected stage barrier... how long has this been around??

Friday April 7:
Lost Boys BBQ:


It was nice when the idea occurred... of course it was raining while we charred... but we had the power of Daedelus and Deadbeat to see us through:





Saturday April 8th
Texas Hold 'Em @ Howard's


not pictured.
mentioned briefly in Sunday's post.

1 comment:

Joe Merrick said...

It appears I am regularly 2/3 part of your life.

Or is it you, following me?