Monday, February 19, 2007

In case you think it just poofed...

I was thinking about the big ol' CD collection listening marathon... how it would more or less take over the content of this blog due to it's sheer size. So I did the only rational thing someone could do...

I started another blog just for the project.

It's called The 2400.

I'll include a link to it in the sidebar so you can jump over there at will... or you can bookmark it, or whatever.

I've already gotten a little behind both in listening and writing... so the current post features the albums gone through last Friday... tomorrow will feature Saturday... and since I was, lets say... corrupted by hangovers and DVD box sets yesterday and today, regular listening and writing will resume tomorrow... capeeesh?

I'm also adding an extra feature called the "STAR ALBUM>" So denoted by this symbol:
These star albums shine brighter and have become touchstones in my collection over the years. I will attempt to pick one hundred star albums out of The 2400. Why not make it harder, right?

OK, pop over and have a gander at star album #1. Yeah Yeah Yeah.

No comments: