Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh the... the... the... ZZZZzzzz

When I started all this... this... Blogging, it was a simple matter: One blog for me, one for the store... aaaaannnnd one for the radio show. Yep. >slap, slap< (that's the sound my hands make when I'm doing the "that's that" gesture). But no. Now it's that plus a blog for the stupid "listen to my record collection" project... aaaaaannnnnd a MySpace site for the store... aaaannnnd eventually one for music/everything else.

That plus events to plan for. For example, did you know that the Maritime Writer's Workshop will be having the first of many launchy type events on Friday March 23rd? Well I did! Details will follow in the very soon future.

Aaaannd... did you know that there is a gala Farm Nikita event planned for Saturday April 7th (Easter weekend)? Well I did! Details will follow in the midrange... just unfocus your eyes.

Aaaannnnd... did you know that the third Surge! event is coming up in May? Well... it is! I just don't exactly know what it will consist of... but when I do, boy o boy will you too!!

But more presently and pressingly I would suggest to you all that going to the Most Serene Republic show this Friday (March 2nd) at the Capital would be a nice way to kick off the March break (y'know... if you actually get one). If you see me dropping my beer there, you know that all else is on some (hopefully turned off) back burner.

But for now... I'm going back to listen to more of my record collection... no entry over there tonight, but big catch up post tomorrow or Thursday.

Oh, can I do anything for you?

1 comment:

Joe Merrick said...

Can you join facebook? everyone else has.

It's weird how joining a new social networking site has made me nostalgic and mopey for the days of Myspace. Sort of like when I heard that "really great" song at the Lunar Rogue once and then realized it was from an Alice and Chains album that sucked.