Friday, March 24, 2006

I am Jack's tylenol and antacid


I am less ironically serene.

My day included comfort in a couple of primitive forms:



The working part of the day was blessedly free from abstruse interactions...

Oh, I neglected to relate my "Question of the Week." This week features a double-header from a single individual. Said individual was mainly after Dutch Mason (he's the one sitting down) vinyl... I was listening to the new release by Final, one of many projects by Justin Broadrick (Napalm Death, Godflesh, Techno Animal, Ice, Jesu, etc.). The record is a series of quasi-ambient, though fairly feedback enhanced, guitar noise loops. The question:

"Is this music legitimate?"

And secondly, looking at a poster for the Garrett Mason show taking place at the École Ste. Anne the following night... the question:

"On this Garrett Mason poster, is that a picture of Garrett Mason?"

Abstruse.

But anyway, after work I stopped in at the Underground Café and looked around. Their PA will probably do the trick... it's go multiple inputs, which was my main concern. I really like the room, too. So there. Serenity abounds.

Just have to have a show to put in there now, right? Here we go.

This is a link to Little Pictures... a track from Final3, just out on Neurot Records.

No comments: