Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Watch out... you might get what you're after

Do you ever go through this: You're just sitting at work... there's a bit of a lull so you take a break both physically and mentally... and suddenly a thought pops into your head... "My house has burned down."

It's after 1 a.m. and I'm taking a break from writing reviews for Exclaim! In fact more than a break... I'm stopping for the night/early morning. Deadlines be damned.

Not much energy to regale y'all at the moment so I'll provide three things:

1) A poster for a show coming up.



2) A picture from the new camera I picked up on the weekend.



3) A song by an artist I'm not disclosing at the moment (Kevin Cormier knows who it is, but don't cheat and ask him)... try to figure out who it is on your own, smart guy. I'll post a different track each night to help you along... here's the first one:
Mystery track#1

OK. Have to go and sift through the ashes

No comments: