Monday, March 20, 2006

Not all sandwiches...

I had a bunch of really deep thoughts today... but the one that nagged at me all afternoon was this (and I'm sure you've all pondered this too): If I were going to tattoo my knuckles what words would I use?

Classicists would likely either go with OZZY, or if they're Robert Mitchum fans, LOVE/HATE:


The guy in the store today had "MOM/DAD" (and he smelled like feet that had been tucked in someone's armpits for three days), but that seems unfinished; what about those two extra knuckles?

So how's about it? What would it be? By the regular rules of the game the two words would have to be four letters long and probably opposite in meaning... but don't stick to that, unless you want to see how many you can come up with:



So lets see them folks. Make your knuckles sing and post links to the results in the comments section. Best submission gets to punch the "MOM/DAD" guy full on in the face... then run for their lives (though the smell would forever alert you if he was near).

Til' then:

4 comments:

Joe Merrick said...

I now have a reason to live till tonight!

Joe Merrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe Merrick said...

Using google to find 4-letter words is fun. For example, you can find a Java plugin that displays (seemingly) random 4-letter words:

http://home.ptd.net/~clkpoet/fourlett.html

Of course, it also crashes my browser every once in a while.

Here's my first try. I'm having the worst sort of writer's block ... but at the very least, I came up with one set of tattoos that would make for some interesting first-date conversation.

http://deadjoemerrick.net/blog/wp-content/fists0.jpg

e. said...

Let's keep it going...

Here's another one to consider...

another sandwich

No room for exclamation.

Some of those inbred royals have it made.